Red Gold® 2012 Colts Football Promotion
Official Terms & Conditions
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Red Gold 2012 Colts Football (“Promotion”) is offered and opened to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia., and, those residents who are 18 years old or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older. Employees, officers and directors of the Red Gold, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and those responsible for the development, promotion, distribution and implementation of this Promotion, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, web masters, and printing suppliers for this Promotion, and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse), regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not, of such employees, officers and directors are ineligible. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Red Gold, the Giveaway Administrator and/or Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any jurisdiction in which this Promotion is not open and offered, and elsewhere where prohibited. Winner must be available to travel to Lucas Oil Stadium located in Indianapolis, Indiana, to claim prize.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on September 6, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on November 1, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (the “Promotion period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. ONLINE ENTRY: To enter the “Promotion” for the Red Gold 2012 Colts Football Promotion, register online with your first name, last name, email address and provide valid shipping information. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Limit: One (1) entry per person (with valid e-mail address). Limit one winner per household for the 2012 Indianapolis Colts Football season.
Limit: Each participant may receive one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless the Indianapolis Colts Football team, the National Football League and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, employees, and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipts or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Promotion winners will be notified by email, telephone, or registered mail after the date of random drawing. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, he/she forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the Promotion prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed Promotion prizes will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 3 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Promotion Prizes: FIFTEEN (15) PRIZES: Eight (8) Adam Vinatieri Colts Autographed Mini-Helmets with a total ARV of $200 each, and Seven (7) Collectable Autographed Colts Footballs (Dallas Clark, Gary Brackett, or Dwight Freeney) with a total ARV of $300 each. The prizes will be awarded on or about November 30, 2012. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of Two (2) Club Level seat tickets (total ARV of $275 per ticket) to the December 30, 2012 Colts home football game with $100 gift card to Indianapolis Colts Grille. This prize will be awarded on or about November 30, 2012 with a total ARV of $650. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For all Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF PRIZE: ($200 each x 8 prizes) + ($300 x 7 prizes) + ($275 x 2 tickets+ $100 gift card) = $4,350
8. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or illegible mail, email; or human error that may occur in the receipt or processing of mail, giveaway’s shipping, or email (whether to or from them); or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any information. The Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Web site. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found, at its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any web site related to the Promotion, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like methods for any reason whatsoever may disqualify any participant using such methods. The Releasees are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading or printing materials from or use of any web site related to the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor, in its sole opinion deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prizes in a manner deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
The Sponsor makes no warranties relating to the prizes. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any representations or warranties, including and without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
14. WINNER’S LIST: For the Winner List, send an email with Subject Line: “Red Gold 2012 Colts Football Promotion” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received by November 30, 2012.
15. SPONSOR: Red Gold, Inc., P.O. Box 83, Elwood, IN 46036
ADMINISTRATOR: Indianapolis Colts, 7001 West 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
© 2012 Red Gold, LLC. All Rights Reserved